- A way to take on design challenges by applying empathy?
- An approach to collective problem solving?
- A framework to balance needs and feasibility?
- A means to solve complex or wicked problems?
- A mind-set for curiosity and inquiry?
- A fixed process and a tool kit?
- A problem-solving approach to handle problems on a systems level?
- A culture that fosters exploration and experimentation?
- A design buzzword to suggest that designers can do more than just design?
- A management buzzword sold as the next strategic tool?
The answer to all is, “Yes, and more!” Here is the definition of design thinking: Design thinking is the search for a magical balance between business and art, structure and chaos, intuition and logic, concept and execution, playfulness and formality, and control and empowerment.
published at Hubspot from and Idris Mootee.